Winter Camp at YBC
February 9-12, 2018
Be sure to also submit your payment.
Camper Arrival: Between 5 and 9 on February 9, 2018
Camper Depart: No later than 9 a.m. February 12. All campers must be picked up on time.
Where: Yosemite Bible Camp – 50869 Road 632 – Oakhurst, CA 93644. Scroll down for map.
Who Is Camp For?
Yosemite Bible Camp (YBC) is for students in 7th through 12 grades.
How Much Does it Cost?
Winter Camp fees for all Campers is $40.00
Disclaimer: Registration fees are non-refundable even if a camper becomes ill either before or during camp.
How Do I Register?
There are three steps:
- Complete the online registration including the Liability Waiver and Medical Consent Form
- Provide copies of the front and back of your medical card (part of online registration form)
- Process your payment
NOTE: Your registration is not final until all of the above steps have been completed.
All Registrants wanting to attend must be registered by February 2, 2018.
Registration will closed on February 2, 2018 or earlier if camp is full.
More Camp Information
What to bring: Lots of play clothes, warm clothing, towels, soap, tooth brush etc., sleeping bag, pillow, Bible, notebook, pencils, water bottle, flashlight, and a good attitude. Please make sure to have personal items labeled.
What not to bring: electronic devices, jewelry, or other valuable items. YBC is a drug/alcohol/tobacco free camp. Disclaimer: NO knives and guns are allowed!
Cell Phones: It is our recommendation that campers NOT bring a cell phone to camp as they might end up lost or damaged. The camp and staff will not be held liable for lost or damaged electronic devices. Staff have cell phones available to campers should an emergency arise. **Any individual caught using a cell phone in the bathroom will be immediately sent home.
Dress Code: Campers and staff are expected to dress modestly.
- NO tube tops, backless tops, mini-skirts, see-through items, undershirts, and tank tops with large holes. Tank top straps must be at least 2” in width.
- No excessively tight or revealing clothing
- No clothing that exposes undergarments
- Shirts and Pants must overlap at all times whether you are sitting, standing, playing, etc. If skin between pants and shirts is exposed, you will be asked to change clothes.
We expect you to use common sense and good judgment in determining how you will dress at camp. If you choose to dress inappropriately, you will be asked to change. If the problem persists, you will be sent home.
We need your help to make sure that we all have a great camp experience. Every camper is expected to participate in all activities, follow directions of staff members and be respectful of people and their property at all times.
If you have any questions, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org
Yosemite Bible Camp address:
50869 Road 632
Oakhurst, CA 93644
Where Camp is Located